Over the weekend, at the Designer Toy Awards in New York, I won Best DIY Platform for The Blank. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is awesome. Thank you to all my fans and collectors that have supported me and made this possible. Thank you to all the blogs that write nice shit about me. Thank you to the fine hard working folks at Clutter and the DTAs that made this opportunity possible. Thank to all my assistants and manufacturing partners, past and present, that have helped me build awesome shit... I guess I'm doing something right. Think I can do this again next year? Goals. ;)
This month is absolutely nuts. I want to give you all a heads up in advance so you can prepare accordingly. Here's what is coming down the pipeline...
- Pobber Skullhead Samurai pins - I received a small batch of each pin and they are available in store now.
- 15" Blanks - I have 3 Neon Green ones left and 20 brand new White Blanksthat will be available in my store this Wednesday, Oct 12th, at Noon PDT. Both versions retail for $225 each and are ready to ship now.
- The 7" Chrome Blank - it's coming soon, possibly next week. It will be a small batch preorder. It's very expensive to produce and could retail as high as $200 per figure. Each of the 10 parts that make up the Blank is individually chromed prior to assembly. I'm still finalizing the details and will announce everything as soon as everything is solidified.
- The Blank - 4" & 7" - at the end of the month I will have a restock of both the 4" and 7" Blanks. We're improving our process and will be on top of regular releases of these moving forward. And even better news - I have a new process that will bring down the cost and retail price of the 7" version. Stay tuned for more details.
- Lapin Noir - Le Mystique - and finally, in addition to all the other news, sometime within the next 3 weeks I will be releasing a new Lapin Noir 10/10 set. I'm pretty excited where this one has ended up. It's pretty magical. ;)
Thanks again everyone for your continued patronage. I wouldn't be where I am today without your appreciation of what I do.